The barcode solution ActiveBarcode is a powerful efficient easy-to-use software package for creating and printing barcodes:
Embed barcodes into your documents and applications as easy as typing the code.
Simply enter the desired characters and select the type. The barcode will be generated!
for developers and office users
- Generate professional barcodes
- All common barcode types are supported
- Flexible layout options
- Scalable barcode size
- Creation of vector graphics files
- Print single barcodes and barcode labels
- Creation of image files in common image file formats, like JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF etc. (Series are possible)
- Embed, automate and change barcodes directly in your Office documents
- Automation, e.g. Word MailMerge, Access Reports, link a barcode to a Excel cell...
- For office users and application developers (redistributable license is available)
- Create barcode image files from the command line, inside batch programs or within scripts.
- Detailed online documentation, examples, step-by-step instructions and videos
- For Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003, 2000
- Thousands of satisfied customers worldwide
- and a lot more features...
Barcodes for Office documentsYou can use ActiveBarcode in most standard applications, e.g.
Barcodes can be easily embedded into your Office documents.
Barcodes for developersAs a developer you can use ActiveBarcode like any other custom control. Extend your applications with effective and powerful barcode technology.
For example with
Visual Basic Script,
Visual Basic for Applications: Word,
Printing barcodesVery easy printing of barcodes into forms or on label sheets.
Just enter the size and position of the required barcode and the barcode will be printed exactly to your sheet!
All popular barcode typesBarcode types: Codabar,
Code 25 Industrial,
Code 25 Interleaved,
Code 39 Extended,
Code 93 Extended,
- List of all barcodes
- Example images of barcodes
Barcodes at the Internet & IntranetActiveBarcode can be used as ASP or PHP server component for IIS or Apache 2 to generate barcodes dynamically on the server.
A barcode will be created inside a HTML file by using a simple IMG tag. The barcode will be generated on the server als PNG image and sent to the browser. No temporary files will be created on the server and the client does not need any plug in's. Read more...
Evaluate now for 30 days! Download your copy of our 30 days trial version now and try out
if our software meets your requirements.
If you want to continue using ActiveBarcode after this trial period,
purchase the licensed version.
Your full product will be delivered easy and fast by Email and download.