Layout & Size
Layout & Size - The layout dialog
You can change the size and the borders of the barcode here:
- Always the same size as the window: The bitmap will be exactly the same size as displayed in the window. The size is also displayed the in the status bar.
- Fixed custom size: The size of the bitmap can be entered by you. The bitmap will always have this size and does not change if you resize the application.
- Apply current size: If you hit this button, the current size of the barcode will be set as a fixed size.
- Borderheight: BorderHeight sets the height of the border above and under the barcode in pixels. The border is painted in the current background color (BackColor).
- BorderWidth: BorderWidth sets the width of the border on the left and the right of the barcode in pixels. The border is painted in the current background color (BackColor).
- Notch height: Sets the length of the notches in percent.