Visual Basic, Delphi and other development envinronmentsLink

I want to develope an application with the control. What license do I need?
As developer you need a "developer license". So you need at least the Enterprise Edition.

You can distribute the your EXE program file without other royalties. You deliver your software (file EXE) and our control (activebarcode.ocx) without license file to your customers.
IMPORTANT: You may not distribute the license file (*.lic)!